They are seeking a strong Category Manager to implement strategy, action plans and initiatives across identified customers and core channels, primarily for Poland, whilst supporting other countries within my clients territories.
- You will work with local sales teams, customer marketing and other support areas to deliver on category growth objectives by recommending specific retailer solutions based on key learnings and insights generated through analysis and research
- You will develop assortment, planograms, fixturization and catman strategies and executional guidelines whilst developing cross functional working relationships within the retailer to further drive business growth.
- You will carry out category analysis on assortment, retail pricing and trade promotion effectiveness recommending areas of improvement and developing innovative solutions.
- My client is looking for incredibly talented individuals that wish to progress their career within a global company
- You will ideally have experience within a global, blue chip or matrix structured company and can adapt quickly, whilst holding the ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- You will ideally have a degree, in either business, finance or marketing, with experience in sales, perhaps field sales or national accounts experience
- You will have experience in category management and customer marketing, whilst demonstrating the ability to understand catman plans and toolkits
- You will have excellent knowledge of English and Polish and can communicate in both languages strongly, whilst having a solid understanding of the Polish retailer landscape
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Francesca Fielding (Principal Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.