They require a dynamic National Account Manager to join their UK team to look after their retail grocery business together with developing new business growth opportunities in new channels.
The client’s culture is driven, creative and authentic and will offer an exciting journey for someone ready to take a more self-starting role.
- Develop and manage the UK commercial plan for retail and new business. This includes both Brand and Own Label.
- Own and manage the UK commercial agreements, working closely with the UK support and commercial team and the head office.
- To develop the Brand and execute the promotional plans and activity.
- To manage and implement all new innovation.
- To help grow and develop a high potential brand that has yet to fulfil its UK potential
- You will be an experienced National account Manager with a strong track record and understanding of working within the retail channels. At least 4-5 years’ experience is required.
- You have a natural tendency to spot opportunities, be proactive with a strong ability to work autonomously whilst also communicating well with colleagues and working collaboratively.
- A good understanding of both Category and Product development
- Happy to travel to customers, work from home, travel to the office and international when required.
- Any Bakery category knowledge would be a real advantage.
This is a really exciting role for someone ready to make a critical career move and motivated to build a strong brand in the UK.
Please apply now and speak with
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.