They are seeking a strong Marketing Manager to lead brand responsibility, working in partnership with the wider Sales and Marketing team to ensure best in class execution of the Customer Marketing Programmes.
- You will execute specific marketing plans, in line with the wider business strategy, whilst supporting the local sales teams in presenting launch plans to major customers and securing their alignment moving forward
- You will work closely with Sales to prep annual business plans for key strategic partners, whilst working with category management to ensure all distribution and display initiatives are timely and well executed
- You will work cross-category, ensuring excellence at point of sale, whilst developing promotions with Sales & Finance, assisting with the execution of pricing plans also
- My client is looking for incredibly talented individuals that wish to progress their career within a global company
- You will ideally have experience within a global, blue chip or matrix structured company and can adapt quickly, whilst holding the ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- You will ideally have a degree, in either business, finance or marketing, with experience in sales, perhaps field sales or national accounts experience
- You will have experience in marketing management with a deep understanding of customer best practise management, whilst demonstrating the ability to understand complex marketing plans
- You will have excellent knowledge of English and Polish and can communicate in both languages strongly, whilst having a solid understanding of the Polish retailer landscape
- You will have solid analytical skills and experience of using market data such as AC Nielsen
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Francesca Fielding (Principal Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.