My client is a leading multinational packaging manufacturer. With a truly global reach and a host of much-envied blue-chip key accounts they have prospered in the recent market, through innovative and bespoke solutions whilst also adding to their portfolio through a number of key acquisitions. After a significant global restructure they are now looking to appoint a European Continuous Improvement Manager responsible for all CI activity within the EU organisation.
- Reporting to the European Manufacturing Director this role offers the opportunity to develop a pan-European strategy for Continuous Improvement across all the manufacturing sites with a combined turnover of circa £1bn.
- Given the size and scope of the organisation this role will focus on understanding the complex mechanics within each manufacturing site and how efficiencies can be driven by establishing a group standard.
- Whilst seeking to implement a group strategy towards continuous improvement it is also necessary to understand local drivers with a view to understanding the unique challenges faced by each site.
- With a constant focus on establishing lean manufacturing principles this role will see you as the “standard-bearer” across the European organisation.
- Degree educated it would be preferable for the chosen candidate to posses an engineering background.
- Six-sigma qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to understand the needs of individual stakeholders whilst also seeking to implement group standards.
- Commercially adept you will always seek to continually better yourself and the fortunes of the business.
- Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of the flexible packaging industry and a thorough understanding of the associated manufacturing process.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Ben Robson (Head of Practice – Industrials)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful