As part of our strong senior leadership team, you will play a key role in shaping and developing our friendly and trustworthy culture and be responsible for standardising health, safety and environmental procedures across multi sites to ensure consistency. Additionally you will head up the Quality department working across the business. We are welcoming, results driven company who are looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and innovative Manager
The Role Objective:
Responsible for overseeing and coordinating all Quality, Environment and Health & Safety matters across Waddington Europe ensuring that all site comply with all obligations, operate in a safe manner, with a safe environment for all and that we meet the needs of our customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers when dealing with escalated complaints
- Ensure all staff have the correct training to perform their roles safely
- Assist with root cause analysis to resolve any quality issues / complaints
- Responsible for the management of the BRC approved Management System including internal audits, ensure continuous adherence of the standard
- Responsible for the maintenance of an Integrated Management Systems that meets the requirements of ISO & BRC Global Standard Packaging & Packaging Materials.
- Keep up to date with changes in law & legislation regarding quality, hygiene, environmental, health & safety
- Enforce the requirements of our Health & Safety policy and systems in place
- Ensure robust management of HACCP and Risk Assessment systems
- Oversee the company’s Health & Safety meetings and corrective actions required
- Managing a small team to ensure the QEHS standards are in place.
- Identifying and implementing cross-functional and cross-site synergies.
- Develop and manage meaningful internal and external KPI’s.
- Follow corporate/intercompany Health & Safety requirements and reporting activities
- Promote a continuous improvement culture
- Comply with all policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Abide by the company’s environmental and quality management procedures.
- Carry out any reasonable duties we request that are within your abilities, irrespective of grade/skill level.
Key Working Relationships:
The jobholder will work under the supervision of Management as well as be expected to manage their own role and department. Interfaces with Management, Employees, Customers and Suppliers, must represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Continuous improvement
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Natasha Cranfield (Principal)
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses, our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.