This a hugely exciting opportunity to join the finance leadership team in order to deliver a major project across the whole group internationally. The successful individual will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is at the forefront of the packaging industry and greatly enhance their career.
The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Project & System portfolio management
- Responsible for the integration
- Supports the release strategy
- Ensures that the solution knowledge (documentation) is mastered and available to key user / end user community
- Checks the country localisation requirements for further roll-outs
- Supports compliance (SOD and SOX)
- IT & Business Relationship
- Methodological compliance
- Ensures project methodology (industrial approach) is understood, applied and optimised continuously
- Make sure that the Process and System changes are controlled and delivered in a release strategy
- Business Performance improvement/simplification
To apply for the role, you will need the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience of SAP Implementation
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing sector is preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Open to regular travel
- Proficiency in English is mandatory, additional European language is considered an asset.
- Leadership experience
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Scott Greatorex (Associate Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful