Through solid technical knowledge this person will continue to build relationships with existing key global accounts by delivering excellent customer service and exceeding client expectations.
- Manage a selection of major global Food and Beverage clients with Global and Regional (EMEA) responsibilities.
- Responsible for the global strategy within the assigned account.
- Responsible for setting and delivering budget expectations and plans.
- Responsible for building a robust pipeline of project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve the aggressive future growth plans.
- Ensure your account has full access to all innovation and technical support in line with global strategy.
- Technical knowledge of FMCG new product development processes and innovation projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial sales in a flavour/food ingredients environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with clear ability to communicate dynamically with external clients at all levels through to senior management
- Strong project management capabilities and leadership/guidance in project management
- Passion for food and beverage, focused on excellence and showcasing innovation
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.