A dynamic and forward-thinking European Group Quality Director is needed to oversee standardisation of all Health & Safety compliance and legal requirements for a Global Manufacturing Business.
As part of our strong senior leadership team, you will play a key role in shaping and developing our friendly and trustworthy culture and be responsible for standardising health, safety and environmental procedures across multi sites to ensure consistency. We are welcoming, results driven company who are looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and innovative Quality Director.
As Group Quality Director you will:
- Ensure all sites you are responsible for are comply with regulations; operate in a safe manner creating a safe and successful working environment for all whilst meeting demands and customer needs.
- Ensure all staff hold relevant qualifications and have the correct training, noting any areas for professional development.
- Create staff action plans alongside staff to help them progress and receive any necessary training
- Manage the BRC management system and ensure it is utilised across all your sites
- Understand law and all regulatory standards within your remit, keeping up to date with any changes in law or practices and reporting these to seniors whilst communicating these changes effectively and seamlessly to staff
- Attend all senior management meetings
- Run all Health and Safety meetings
- Be visible to all within the business as the ambassador for all Health, Environment and Safety aspects
- Ensure all sites are up to speed and fully compliant at all times
- Abide by all company environmental procedures
- Conduct yourself in a manner that reflects the company management style, which is understanding and leading by example at all times
- Promote a continuous improvement culture across all sites
- Excellent report keeping
- Manage your own team effectively and be a trusted member of our overall management structure
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Natasha Cranfield (Principal)
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses, our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.