We are currently engaged in one of the most genuinely unique and challenging assignments within our recent history. Working for a globally recognised player within the packaging industry you will be responsible for a major channel within their business, a key pillar in their strategic growth objectives.
- A key strategic position, this role will champion the conception and delivery of an E-Commerce channel strategy aimed at improving market penetration and growth throughout the global business both regionally and through business units.
- Developing the overall knowledge level of the organisation through the collation of data and insight from the market. You will lead the definition of the businesses approach to E-Commerce solutions, being the focal point for insight while driving progress in; design, testing, materials, automation, recycling and software.
- As the focal point for E-Commerce you will represent the business with key customers and present at industry events & external forums providing thought leadership.
- Delivery of a consistent sales approach across regions and business units through supporting the E-Commerce academy with sales and product training modules.
- Leading the innovation and product development agenda through market insight you will steer Existing/New Product Development and New Product Introductions. Identify winning projects, scale up and then deploy through the regions and BU’s.
- Coaching and developing both direct and indirect team members to ensure the channel strategy is properly organized, resourced, skilled and directed.
- Management of the design and development function to create market-leading innovations that are commercially viable, technically feasible and meet the performance needs of the customer.
- A minimum of 10+ years within a senior business development, sales or supply-chain position in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the E-Commerce space is essential, as is an understanding of E-Commerce Distribution, Supply-Chain and Logistics.
- You must be comfortable operating at a C-Suite level given the necessity of this role to educate and influence both internally and externally on a national and international stage.
- Given the complexity of your network you must also possess a high level of emotional intelligence and cultural sensitivity in order to pursue your strategy and safeguard its delivery.
- Building and maintaining enthusiasm & trust will require developing strong relationships, as such it is expected that you will spend a significant amount of time travelling (upwards of 50%).
- Of upmost important is the ability to both think strategically and act tactically. You must not be afraid to switch from board-level presentations to rolling your sleeves up in order to deliver a project.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.