They are looking to attract and secure a senior procurement professional into the senior exec to handle their indirect purchasing. The role will be to implement the strategy and ensure the central purchasing functions, people and UK systems & processes enhance the overall goal of the UK Divisions.
- Formulate and implement sourcing strategies to ensure that current business performance targets are achieved and that action is taken to progress towards business growth objectives.
- Lead the UK central sourcing team for in directs providing effective leadership and direction.
- Design, implement and manage purchasing related systems and processes to enable sourcing excellence.
- Forecast and control UK spending in line with budget, c£400m
- Play a crucial role as part of the procurement executive, bring fresh ideas and thinking into the function working closely with the Group Purchasing Director.
- You will be an experienced senior procurement specialist with excellent track record of success across indirect purchasing. Core areas of interest would be capital & equipment spend, corporate spends- legal, insurance, IT.
- You will have operated in large complex environments before but have a practical hands on view of your work, together with strong influencing and engagement skills.
- A detailed knowledge of how processes and systems work
- Experience of multi-site/ divisional negotiation with senior spend authority.
- Be a senior decision maker, a self-starter who can bring fresh thinking and perspective into business planning.
- You will be a team player who values collaboration and colleagues.
- Someone who has the potential to develop further.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.