Managing one of the businesses most strategically important accounts in addition to some high growth potential customers this position is of significant seniority and reports directly into the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Leading the global activities of a €17m key account in addition to growth activity of two high potential global customers
- To develop an intimate understanding of the customer’s business using a variety of sources to penetrate and foster excellent relationships
- Continuously network to establish a pipeline of opportunities while using technical expertise to propose innovative customer solutions
- Produce bespoke strategic plans to include; sales, pricing, margins, service levels and value creation for both parties
- Be an ambassador internally for your customers, championing their needs and ensuring these are communicated effectively
- Previous Key Account management experience with large, multi-territory key accounts
- Preferably degree educated
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally packaging or experience with a product that is sold directly into the food or beverage industry.
- As an adept technical sales professional you will have excellent listening skills and be able to truly understand the customers’ needs.
- Building on the above you must also have the intelligence to translate these needs into a viable product solution that will deliver mutual value
- A strong communicator you must be able to champion the customer internally and coordinate activities to drive excellent quality and delivery
- A fluent and well-practiced English language skill is essential to be considered for this position
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Ben Robson (Managing Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.