As the new L&D Manager, you will be joining a highly successful, innovative organisation, who are an established and trusted manufacturer of luxury glass containers of the finest quality. Their award-winning designs are timeless, and they continue to show year on year growth.
As L&D Manager, you will be responsible for the innovation and design of tailored development programmes for talent and leadership across the business with the aim of driving forwards the organisational strategy. You will be responsible for overseeing successful implementation of these strategies by continuously working in collaboration with the board, line managers, operational staff and the next generation of leaders across all sites.
You will pro-actively support all line managers in offering ongoing coaching, online learning and mentoring and offering relevant training courses at the correct and appropriate level. You will be a trusted advisor to our senior management team so it is important you can communicate effectively at all levels.
You will be responsible for and manage your own HR team effectively, ensuring generalist functions are well maintained.
- The overseas recruitment programme
- Apprenticeship programme management
- Talent acquisition and attraction campaigns
- Assist in the development and implementation of talent management strategies, policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities and implement change leading to team development, system improvement and good value for money
- You will have proven experience in learning and development, succession planning and talent development
- Experience of training evaluation
- Experience of devising KPIs to demonstrate successful training interventions.
- Recruitment experience, preferably with overseas employment and relocation packages
- Degree qualified
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience of developing leaders within a manufacturing environment
- Leadership development experience
- An understanding of CI/lean manufacturing
- Experience working with robotics
All third-party applications will be redirected to Monocle International.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please email your up to date CV and full package details to:
Natasha Cranfield (Principal Consultant)
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.