Equiteq team members are given a significant amount of responsibility, including leading M&A processes, managing junior deal team members, conducting financial analysis and due diligence, drafting information memorandums, developing management presentations, and participating in client meetings and new business development efforts.
This is an excellent opportunity for talented individuals to play an integral role in a rapidly growing, industry-focused global investment banking platform. Because of the firm’s lean structure and entrepreneurial mentality, individuals will gain tremendous hands-on deal experience and meaningful exposure to both Managing Directors and client executives. Strong performers will benefit from exciting career advancement opportunities, and the firm is dedicated to providing its employees with ongoing personal and professional development support.
We are looking for smart, energetic, diligent, and team-oriented individuals with a strong desire to contribute to an entrepreneurial and growing firm. Applicants should have at least three years of investment banking experience, and should have substantial experience in executing / managing sell-side M&A processes for a leading middle-market investment banking firm. Strong academic credentials from a top school, including an MBA, are preferred. Applicants should also possess:
- Passion for investment banking and working with middle-market clients;
- Unwavering work ethic and the ability to execute high-quality work within tight timeframes;
- Technical mastery of all relevant financial analysis and modeling frameworks;
- Strong writing and presentation skills to support the creation and delivery of engaging transaction-related marketing materials;
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to effectively interact with clients and senior leadership; and
- Positive “can do” attitude, personable character, and an ability to represent the firm with integrity and professionalism.
Equiteq is a rapidly growing global middle-market boutique investment banking platform providing M&A and strategic advisory services to knowledge-intensive business services firms. With offices in New York, London, Singapore, Sydney, and Paris, Equiteq is the global M&A authority on services firms that constitute the fast-evolving knowledge economy.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Sonya Sharples (Director)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.