After a successful post acquisition on boarding, the group are now looking to drive further innovation by expanding their portfolio within this space. As a result, they are in search for a new leader who will take ownership of the ongoing transformation and look to achieve this targeted growth.
The Managing Director will combine their industry knowledge and insight along with the group’s high performance team and infrastructure to develop and execute a well-defined business strategy. Operating with full P&L responsibility, the post holder will be an active participant in developing and reshaping this business unit’s presence both within the Group and in the UK POS markets.
Key areas of focus for the role:
- Development of the UK business offering and its client portfolio
- Expanding on the market footprint through targeted business development strategies
- Driving innovation through operational continuous improvement and change management
- Restructuring opportunity to establish a streamlined organisational structure which is both cohesive and collaborative
- Attract, develop & retain the business leadership talent pipeline ensuring a future proof growth strategy
- This role is a senior executive within the business and will have a significant grade of responsibility. The post holder will have a high level of autonomy with the ability to influence change and implement new ideas.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+years’ experience within the POS industry and have substantial knowledge of the market.
- Experience of managing acquisitions or executing transformation strategies especially within an innovative and forward thinking environment will be beneficial.
- The post holder will ideally have had exposure to developing a business profile and reputation. The ability to build strong relationships and contacts with both internal and external stakeholders.
This role will allow for expansion and the ability to help reshape the POS division within the group and also influence the wider market.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Robin Seehra (Principal)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.