They are seeking a strong Payroll Specialist to handle the payroll production throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- You will ensure timely and accurate payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries, whilst collating specific data and working with several different internal areas, such as Finance and HR
- You will reduce complexity via LEAN methodologies and drive and sustain cross country process and improvement, whilst addressing employers concerns and queries in a timely manner
- My client is looking for incredibly talented individuals that wish to progress their career within a global company
- You will ideally have experience within a global, blue chip or matrix structured company and can adapt quickly, whilst holding the ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- You will have strong, demonstrable knowledge of payroll procedures and processes, whilst demonstrating strong analytical skills
- You will be skilled at agility and flexibility, whilst supporting senior management and have experience of working across numerous territories
- You will have excellent knowledge of English and Polish and can communicate in both languages strongly, whilst perhaps speaking another European language also
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Francesca Fielding (Principal Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.