With a strong reputation for innovation they are constantly seeking to develop new technologies which will develop profitable revenue and add value to their customer base. As a result of a number of internal moves an opportunity has arisen to lead their business activity across Europe specifically within their Beauty & Personal Care markets
- Reporting to Global President – Beauty & Personal Care this role will lead the strategic direction for the European operation.
- Responsibility for the entire business unit including; sales, marketing, supply-chain, operations, quality, technical and human resources.
- With a number of high-profile manufacturing sites this position will require you to have experience leading multi-site operations.
- Of upmost importance is the ability to spearhead a strategy focused on innovation-led growth whilst also showing an appreciation of operating within a blue-chip commercial environment where costs are closely monitored.
- Given the significance of this position the role will involve a significant amount of networking both internally and externally to build the necessary relationships in order to drive strategic projects.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you must be able to demonstrate both operational and commercial leadership within a blue-chip packaging organisation.
- A track record of revenue growth and profit improvement managing multi-million pound budgets is essential.
- An understanding of the Beauty & Personal Care industry will be of huge benefit.
- Experience within a packaging manufacturer, preferably within plastics.
- Excellent relationship-building approach leading customer interaction at the highest level whilst also possessing the presence to act in an ambassadorial capacity for the business.
- Highly numerate you will be able to interrogate data and be comfortable delivering quarterly forecasts to the board.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Ben Robson (Head of Practice – Industrials)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful