They require a Purchasing Director to join the organisation who is passionate about in directs. The role is to implement the purchasing strategy and ensure the central purchasing functions, people and the company wide systems and processes enhances the objectives of the overall business.
- Full control of the In directs purchasing spend- c £400m +
- Leadership, direction and development of the teams
- Initiate a largescale step change within the business
- Stakeholder management across all regions
- A key member of the Purchasing executive
- Someone with a real passion for purchasing and in directs
- A natural leader who possess strong purchasing, strategic and people skills with a hands on style.
- Someone who can initiate change, bring fresh thinking and innovation across many stakeholders levels.
- Someone who can drive better value out of spend
- You must value relationships
This is a highly important senior appointment for this business. You will be ready for a large challenge with a forward thinking and progressive business.
For a confidential in depth discussion around the brief and future please contact Andrew Osbaldeston 07713645930 firstname.lastname@example.org