The key area of focus in this role are to look at the; Key & National Account base to bolster the relationships in the region. Also, this person will be an integral part of the sales support function, driving their team forwards.
Another key area of focus is on developing and implementing a sales strategy alongside the senior leaders in the region, this will concentrate on; recruitment, training and communication.
Overall, our client are looking for a highly credible leader who has the ability to sell, manage key client relationships and consistently exceed goals and targets.
- Degree in business or equivalent qualification – preferred.
- 7-10 years’ previous experience in sales and/or management positions – essential.
- Proven track record of dealing with multiple projects.
- Previous direct management experience – with examples of; developing individuals, increase in revenue through your own ideas or strategies and how your approach to selling works.
- Ideally, you will have had experience within; Construction Rental – Aerial Work Platforms/Powered Access, Tools, Heavy Machinery, Pumps and/or Generators.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Alex Jones (Senior Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.