Specialising in supplying industries such as surfactants, construction and urethanes for a variety of markets, my client are looking for a Sales Manager to grow the European market. There has been continued success within this role and given the organisations’ growth plans, it is an exciting time to join the company.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing and selling your product portfolio into distribution companies within Europe
- Business Development will be a key part of this role, where you are building a new customer base, increasing sales and volume
- Ensuring there is efficient contact at all levels fostering relationships, making commercial and technical offers as appropriate
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Customer liaison to include but not limited to price negotiation, lead times, queries and facilitating new projects.
- Speak 2 languages fluently including English and ideally German
- Dutch or one of the Nordic languages, fluent enough to have successful business meetings
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the chemicals or a similar related industry
- Combination of strong New Business Development mentality in addition to managing a portfolio of Key Accounts
- This is a career opportunity not a job, so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:
Bobbie-Jane Davison (Senior Consultant – Chemicals)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful