Our client is looking for a Sales Manager to join their ever-growing Commercial division.
- Maintaining and developing key customer relationships across the SSA region.
- Grow the customer base internationally, building and developing a network of prospects and clients.
- Take an active role in keeping track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure company participation.
- Exploring leads and opportunities in several countries and locations.
- Report writing, fact-finding and liaising with peers and senior sales staff regularly.
- Regular face-to-face customer interaction is the key aspect to this role
- Ideally educated to degree level / 3 years oilfield experience (minimum)
- This position is a ‘live-in’ role that will require the incumbent to be based in a Sub-Saharan African country. Nigeria or Angola preferred.
- Proven record of accomplishment of either selling or having hands-on experience of Cementing Products and/or Casing Accessories.
- Previous experience of report writing.
- Experience of face-to-face customer interaction.
- Track record of developing strong relationships internally at different levels.
- Excellent IT literacy.
- Good knowledge of the Operators in the SSA region.
- Must have current strong business relationships with major Oil & Gas companies.
All applications will be dealt with by Monocle International before being processed.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Alex Jones (Senior Consultant)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.