You will report into the Global Senior Director Technical Development and Innovation and will liaise closely with your global counterparts. The position is responsible for helping drive the company’s growth by leading regional capabilities, research, and technical development activities for the regional team.
- Provide technical guidance to customers and team members on optimal approaches to their development opportunities.
- Lead application teams for commercial and technical evaluation of key ingredients.
- Define and implement development plans that focus on the optimal use of ingredients including, but not limited to, sweeteners, flavours, and functional food ingredients.
- Package existing information and fill information gaps required to support the technical sale of the full product portfolio.
- Coordinate with global team for maintaining project timelines and budgets within assigned limits.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for market success including sales, marketing, operations, supply chain and customer service.
- An industry relevant Degree with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience. Alternatively, a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, or a PhD with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry, either in a Food Ingredients company or a multinational, multisite Food manufacturer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with clear ability to communicate dynamically with internal and external clients at all levels through to senior management.
- Success in a smaller, more entrepreneurial environment where opportunities must be identified and seized in order to succeed.
- Fluency in English essential and a second language is advantageous.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.