Due to the development of a new facility, our client is looking to hire a Senior Scientist with a Food & Beverages background, specifically with Dairy Applications experience. As a fast-paced dynamic company, they look to nature for inspiration to delight customers globally. With a reputation for innovation, high-quality products and high ethics, they are a sought after employer across the globe.
Operating in several verticals, they have a diverse product portfolio and the security that comes from being part of a wider group. They have multiple facilities around the globe and operate in even more territories. Their brand-new innovation centre is a pinnacle in the business jewels and as such, they are looking to hire only the best to support their mission going forwards.
- This is a hands on, lab-based position that focuses on short term customer projects, diagnosing food on a molecular level to improve formulation optimisation or trouble shoot issues
- Not only will you create and experiment, but you will look at data analysis and interpretation, focusing on the application of our clients product portfolio
- You will work in conjunction with other functions within the business, exchanging ideas, innovation and ingenuity, whilst having a very customer focused outlook, meaning you will be articulate and have strong presenting skills
- You will be a passionate scientist, with strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- You will have experience in the Dairy sector, specifically with hydrocolloids or emulsifiers, understanding how these interact with the end products
- You will enjoy a fast-paced, ever changing environment whilst demonstrating the tricky ability of being a team player and a strong independent worker
- Unfortunately we can only accept applications from candidates with industry experience and a minimum MSc in a Food/Science related degree
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please email your up to date CV and full package details to:
Francesca Fielding (Principal Consultant)
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.