Despite the uncertainty of Brexit, our client is going from strength to strength, and as such is seeking a strong Sweet Flavourist to complement their strong, talented team.
- Working in a customer facing manner, you will adapt existing flavours to meet specific needs whilst matching the flavourings of existing competitors.
- You will work in the dynamic team to create and develop new top note flavours on a competitive cost level by utilizing your knowledge of analytical data such as GC/MS and Olfactoy.
- You will play a role in providing insights to direct flavour innovation within the business whilst evaluating new raw materials and technologies.
- Whilst you will not have any direct reports you will play a key role in mentoring trainee and junior flavourists.
- You will liaise internally with account managers, business development managers and other key innovation personnel, whilst working proactively with clients on briefs.
- You will be measured on project wins and the value generated, with a long term strategy of self-management on projects and briefs.
- You will have experience or a real solid interest in the Sweet flavourings with applications in the following markets; Bakery, Beverage, Confectionary and Dairy.
- Ideally you will have between 5-10 years’ experience as a flavourist/junior flavourist/trainee flavourist.
- Degree education would be advantageous however this is not prescriptive.
- You will be passionate about the flavour industry and will have the desire to work with a leading business within this industry.
- Cultural fit is incredibly important to this business therefore you will be a strong team-player whilst having an open-mind and a desire to constantly learn.
- Time management and strong organisational qualities are essential as you will not be micro-managed in this role and will be expected to demonstrate the ability to manage projects on your own steam.
Please direct any applications to
Francesca Fielding (Principal Consultant for Ingredients)
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.